Join us and the ALS/MND research community for the virtual 33rd International Symposium on ALS/MND to discuss the latest advances in research and clinical management. The symposium will be held on Tuesday 6 December to Friday 9 December 2022. Registration will close 30 November 2022 (23:59 UK time)
Registration for this year's symposium costs £60.00 (rate in GB pounds) for all delegates. Payments must be made online by card (Mastercard/VISA) or PayPal via the registration form accessible from the button on this page.
- Access to our interactive virtual platform (recommended access via desktop using Google Chrome browser)
- Full programme packed with cutting-edge research talks with Q&As and discussions, award presentations
- View hundreds of research posters on demand in the ePoster Hall, supported by a 'lightning explainer' video, poster PDF, and abstract.
- Browse and access various resources from our sponsors and exhibitors in the virtual Exhibitor Hall
- Earn points as you take part in various aspects of the virtual event to win prizes
- Get involved in the EventStream, the Symposium's own private social network, to post photos and messages
- CME accreditation (TBC)
- On-demand access to content for at least 30 days after the event