Abstract submission system is now closed
Deadline: 12 July 2022 (23:59 UK time)
Abstract submissions will be considered primarily for an ePoster presentation. However, a very limited number of oral presentation slots will be selected from submitted abstracts should they be deemed suitable by the Symposium Programme Committee. During the abstract submission process, you will be asked if you would be prepared to accept one of these oral presentation slots should you be offered one.
All abstracts will be published in an open access online supplement to the journal Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Degeneration.
Submit an abstract
- Submissions are limited to one abstract per presenting author.
- The presenting author must be the person to submit the abstract.
We advise that you register and enter the abstract submission system well in advance of the deadline to ensure that any difficulties can be resolved in time.
- The presenting author must first register for the Symposium, paying the £60 (GBP) registration fee*.
- Open your confirmation of registration email to find your unique link to the abstract submission portal.
- Submit an abstract (max 450 words) in the abstract submission portal in advance of the deadline.
Once the submission deadline has passed, abstracts will be reviewed by the Symposium Programme Committee. We will inform you of the decision in late August and if you have been accepted, we will provide further instructions on how to submit your poster material (PDF and lightning explainer video) from September, see key dates below.
*Refunds can be made available in the event that you no longer wish to attend due to an abstract being rejected. Please see Symposium registration T&Cs for more information.
- Epidemiology and Informatics (EPI)
- Genetics and genomics (GEN)
- In vitro experimental models (IVT)
- In vivo experimental models (IVV)
- Human cell biology and pathology (HCB)
- Tissue biomarkers (BIO)
- Pre-clinical therapeutic strategies (TST)
- Clinical imaging and electrophysiology (IMG)
- Clinical trials and trial design (CLT)
- Disease stratification and phenotyping of patients (DSP)
- Cognitive and psychological assessment and support (COG)
- Clinical management and support (CMS)
|Notification of abstract decision||Late August 2022|
|Withdrawal deadline||31 August 2022 (23:59 UK time)|
|Poster submission (PDF and video) opens||12 September 2022|
|Poster submission (PDF and video) deadline||13 October 2022 (23:59 UK time)|
|Abstract book published on Taylor & Francis website||November 2022|
|Symposium||6-9 December 2022|