Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract for the Virtual 33rd International Symposium. All submitted abstracts have now been reviewed by the Symposium Programme Committee and decisions have been sent out to presenting authors.
If you have been awarded an ePoster presentation, it is time to submit your poster material (PDF and 'explainer' video URL).
- We have now emailed all presenting authors their unique link to their poster submission portal which they will access to submit their ePoster.
- This email also contains an assigned Poster reference which contains a letter-number code depending on your poster theme.
- This reference is different to the paper number that was assigned to your abstract during the submission process.
Before submitting your ePoster material, please read the Poster Submission Guidelines. This document contains useful information and instructions on how to create and upload your PDF and ‘explainer’ video.
The Poster submission deadline is 13 October 2022 (23:59 BST). If you fail to submit your ePoster material by the deadline your ePoster will be withdrawn from the virtual meeting. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form below.
The ePoster Hall will be available to access throughout the meeting. Here, delegates can preview your research by watching your 'lightning explainer' video, viewing your poster PDF, reading the author bio and poster abstract. Delegates can also connect with you to network in the Meeting Hub, and they can leave comments/questions in the discussion forum for you to get back to.
Live Poster Session
There will also be a live poster session held on each day of the virtual event which will allow you to present a short presentation to a group of attendees live (up to 50 attendees at a time). Attendees can see you and your virtual poster on your screen, which can be a slide/image. Ideally, you would be presenting information from a single slide (poster), just like a regular live poster presentation.
Each poster will be allocated one session to present in:
- Poster Session A will be held on Tuesday 6 December at 17:05 – 18:35 GMT (1205 – 1335 EST | 0205 - 0335 JST)
- Poster Session B will be held on Wednesday 7 December at 12:15 – 13:45 GMT (0715 – 0845 EST | 2115 - 2245 JST)
- Poster Session C will be held on Thursday 8 December at 17:00– 18:30 GMT (1200 – 1330 EST | 0200 - 0330 JST)
- Poster Session D will be held on Friday 9 December at 12:15 – 13:45 GMT (0715 – 0845 EST | 2115 - 2245 JST)
Presenters are required to be available in their slot to discuss their work with attendees during their allocated session. The corresponding author of each poster will be sent their allocated session after the poster submission deadline has passed. Please ensure the correct presenter is assigned to each poster and that they are register to attend the Symposium.
|Poster submission (PDF and video) deadline||13 October 2022 (23:59 UK time)|
|Abstract book published on Taylor & Francis website||November 2022|
|Symposium||6 - 9 December 2022|